Guidance for Golfers
The following policies and procedures were established to meet the intent of Idaho Governor Little’s March 25, 2020 Emergency Declaration. These actions are intended to protect our community. Anyone who knowlingly violates the following procedures will not be allowed access to the Blackfoot Golf Course. All policies and procedures are subject to change at any time:
- Please do your best to stay 6 feet away from everyone AT ALL TIMES and IN ALL AREAS on the Blackfoot Golf Course Property.
- No more than 10 people, including staff members, are permitted in the Pro Shop at any time.
- Credit/Debit card transactions only. NO cash transactions will be accepted.
- It is recommended that golfers use the online BLACKFOOT GOLF COURSE TEE TIME RESERVATIONS system. Golfers may also call 208-785-9960 to reserve a tee time.
- Tee times may be reserved one week in advance, starting at 10:00 AM
Blackfoot Golf Course Cafe
- Take-out and curbside orders may be placed by calling 208-785-9949
- All beverages and snacks will be available.
- No cooked or prepared items will be sold at this time
- The dining area is closed until further notice
Season Pass Holder Check-In
- One season pass holder per group may come into the Pro Shop to verbally check the group in. Alternatively, the may call the Pro Shop at 208-785-9960 to check-in.
Golf Cart Policy
- Golf cart occupancy is limited to one person/cart at all times. This includes both City-owned and private carts, unless you choose to ride with a family member. This may result in golf cart rentals being limited.
- The keys must be remain in the ignition at all times and SHOULD NOT be removed by patrons
- After each use, Staff will disinfect each cart to the best of our ability. Sanitizing products will be available to patrons, at their request, should they wish to further wipe down their cart.
- To avoid contact with the hold and flag stick, our cup liners have been turned upside down. Please do not remove or in any way handle the flag stick.
- Ball washers are currently unavailable
- The driving range is currently closed